Inspiration for a New School Year – Eight Videos to Get the Teacher Juices Flowing
With another school year upon us, teachers everywhere are readying rooms, making lesson plans, and aligning curricula. Amidst that work there is a special feeling, one that always comes just before a new school year begins.
Equal amounts of trepidation and excitement lead to a positive sense of anxiousness and a desire to get things underway. Such is the case with those who see the endless possibilities before them. Such is the feeling of every educator who hopes to truly make a difference in the life of a child.
As the emotional tension grows, one can count on a sleepless night or two (or even three) just before that magical first day. Yet, we wouldn’t trade that feeling for any other in the world.
For all those educators readying for yet another school year, we present a small additional dose of inspiration, hoping that in doing so we reinforce the very reason that a new school year brings with it such a special feeling for teachers.
1. Approaching 32 million viewers, the moving story of Paul Potts:
2. A traditional slide presentation set to music offering many teaching pearls:
3. The best have unorthodox methods to reach their students:
4. Teaching is a tough road but never quit on those who need you most, your students:
5. A noun is a person, place or thing but a young mind is:
6. Remember to reach back for one more ounce of effort because:
7. Making a difference for those who need it most:
8. And, still, our all-time favorite inspirational message:
Have you found any great inspirational education videos recently?